North Mountain Brewing Microbrewery and Gastropub
North Mountain Brewing prides itself on Hand-Crafted Microbrews brewed right here in Phoenix, Arizona. We use locally grown ingredients whenever possible and enjoy contributing to the local economy and community.
TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT: 6 flight ($12) or 8 flight ($15) served in 4.75 oz. glasses.
Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium Beer may be extra.
We also serve wines & mead.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F) &
$2 OFF REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8pm – close, M-Th)
*$2 off our 8 sampler beer flight (6 flights and short beers not included)
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16) A Golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale.
The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family”
2) Hefe Endings (ABV=4.8 / IBUs=12) Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefeweizen yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast.
3) Baby Belgian (ABV=6.3/ IBUS= 24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Belgian Candi sugar and Belgian yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops to spice up this golden Belgian ale.
4) Groovin’ With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21) Dark Scottish Ale with the malty finish and a wee hint of smoke.
Bring on the Small, Furry Animals.
5) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29) A hoppy American red with an amarillo hop aroma plus a dash of Chocolate & Crystal Malts.
The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
6) Juicy Lucy IPA (ABV= 6.8 / IBUs=36) Brewed with plenty of Oats and Honey Malt for a soft Malt Bill. But the stars of this show are the El Dorado, Equinox, Amarillo and Zythos Hops, all added to the whirlpool for lower IBU’s but a higher and extra Hop Presence.
7)Left Handed Monkey Wrench Hazy IPA (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs=32) The classic contemporary Hazy IPA, brewed to drink lite but with plenty of flavors. The addition of Biscuit, Aromatic and light Crystal Malts give balance to this very drinkable IPA. Equinot, El Dorado and Mosaic hops then steal the show, with all hops added to the whirlpool or as dry hop additions. It then gets topped of with Tropical Fruit noted from the yeast.
All you really need… is a Left Handed Monkey Wrench.
8) Bearded Dragon Brown IPA (ABV= 6.6/ IBUs= 70) Take the soft, warm tones of a blend of lighter roasted and darker crystal malts , add the soft roundness of stonefruit focused hops, and you have the sexiness that is the Bearded Dragon Brown IPA.
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83) This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean malt bill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops
10) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs=32) As dark as it is smooth; this beer is named in honor of Spiral Man, the 800-year-old Hohokam petroglyph in North Mountain Park.
11) Mint Cucumber Kolsch (ABV= 5.0/IBU’s= 17) A light, easy-drinking Kolsch is the base of this beer. We added mint and cucumber to the mix to make this beer refreshingly balanced. A delicious draft to make the end of summer a bit more beer-able.
12) Harvest Spice Brew (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs= 17) The perfect blend to warm you this crisp and cold autumn. This brew boasts authentic spice flavors such as Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Allspice, Clove and Cranberry within a light, easy drinking Kolsch. But reader beware: the deliciousness of it will have you begging for more.
13) Merlot Brute Pale Ale (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs= 17) The same malt bill as our C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale made into a Brute. Merlot Grape juice was added, then we dry-hopped with some Hallertau Blanc hops, known for their Green Grape flavors.
14) Lite Brite (ABV=4.9/ IBUs= 30) Patterned after the Redoubled Double Red, but with a lighter grain bill. The ‘Lite Beer’ enzyme was then added, encouraging an even dryer malt profile. All the flavor of a Red Ale but brewed for mid-summer easy drinking.
Lite Brite, Lite Brite, Turn on the Magic of a Red that’s Lite!
15) Dogs Bollocks E.S.B. (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 40) Our ESB, or Extra Special Bitter, is in the same family as a Pale Ale but a bit maltier instead of hoppier. Using all British ingredients highlighting toasty malts and classic British hops, even visitors from over the pond agree this beer isn’t bollocks. Quite the opposite, it is… the Dog’s Bollocks.
16) Happy Kraut Marzen (ABV= 6.8/ IBUs=27) Our Marzen style brew, this lager is brewed just once a year. Bringing a little German tradition home, this malt accented beer features Pilsner, Munich and Vienna malts along with German yeast plus Hallertau and Tettnanger hops and is definitely Reinheitsgebot (German Beer Purity Law) compliant.
17) Dunlap Dunkel (ABV= 5.8/ IBUs=42) Brewed with award winning brewers from A.S.H., this lager features a blend on dark European malts that orchestrated to make this beautiful symphony of flavors sing. Nobel Hallertau Hops are used to keep this Munich beer style balanced.
18) Dead Hero/ Rest In Porter (ABV= 5.2/ IBUs=30) Rest in Porter is an easy-drinking Coffee Porter full of Roasted Malt and Coffee flavors. Resulting from a collaboration between North Mountain Brewing and Tom Lopez from local Slope Records – this is the first in the Dead Heroes line, a tribute to the Dead Heroes of Rock and Roll.
19) Satan’s Gut Brimstone Ale (ABV= 8.0/ IBUs= 60) Brewed with Mesquite, Cherry & Beechwood Smoked malts. We then added some roasted Poblano, Jalapeno, Fresno and Ancho peppers to give it a kick. Not too spicy, not too smokey, this beer has a cult following for those looking for something truly different.
20) Barrel-Aged Northern Brewliance Collab. (ABV=7.7 IBUs= 31) Originally released as an easy-drinking collaboration with Sun Up Brewing, we stashed a bit away in Whiskey barrels. Some non-barrel aged beer was then blended in to keep the original body and flavor strong. While enjoying this tasty and well-balanced brew, you will feel as if you have been transported to Belgium yourself.
***ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT TAKING BEER HOME IN A GROWLER***
ABV = Alcohol By Volume
IBU’s = International Bittering Units (a measure of the hop bitterness of the beer)
BARREL AGED BEER
We have a wide range of Barrels (Bourbon, Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Cognac, Red and White Wine, what am I missing?).
And a wide range of beer passing through those Barrels (Pretty much everything at one point or another).
Some of these pass through at unexpected moments, never hitting the Web Site. So keep your eyes to the sky, ear to the ground, or better yet come on in to see what’s going on.
Beer Lover? Join the Mugg Club!
Visit us on Facebook
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer faster than we can update the list. See you soon.