North Mountain Brewing Microbrewery and Gastropub
North Mountain Brewing prides itself on Hand-Crafted Microbrews brewed right here in Phoenix, Arizona. We use locally grown ingredients whenever possible and enjoy contributing to the local economy and community.
4 PACK 16oz. Canned Beers to Go
- CREEM Golden Ale
- Hefe Endings
- Baby Belgian
- Groovin’ with the Pict
- CardinAle Red
- Cali Mist West Coast Hazy IPA
- Left Handed Monkey Wrench Hazy IPA
- Belay Double IPA
- Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout
- Old School Pilsner
- Happy Kraut Marzen Lager
- King Brutus Triple Brute IPA
- Baby Guapa Belgian Ale
750 ml Big Beer in Big Bottles
- NIB Imperial Stout 2018
- N’erotic Belgian Tripel
- JB’s Imperial Soul (Imperial Brown) 2020 Anniversary Ale
- Nefarious Barrel Aged Belgian Quad (Still / Non Carbonated)
- Nefarious Barrel Aged Belgian Quad – Mesquite Smoked Barrels (Still / Non Carbonated)
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)* &
$2 OFF REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8pm – close, M-Th)
*$2 off our 8 sampler beer flight (6 flights and short beers not included)
ABV = Alcohol By Volume
IBU’s = International Bittering Units (a measure of the hop bitterness of the beer)
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16) A Golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, North Mountain’s headbrewer’s family.
2) Hefe Endings (ABV=4.8 / IBUs=12) Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefeweizen yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast.
3) Booker’s Baby Belgian Pale (ABV=6.3/ IBUS= 24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Belgian Candi sugar and Belgian yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops then Dry Hopped with Columbus and Summit hops. Look out, this All-Star Beer has HOPS!
4) Groovin’ With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21) Dark Scottish Ale with a malty finish and a wee hint of smoke.
Bring on the Small, Furry Animals.
5) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29) A hoppy American red with an Amarillo hop aroma plus a dash of Chocolate & Crystal Malts. The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
6) Cali Mist West Coast Hazy IPA (ABV= 6.2/ IBUs= 35) A West Coast spin on the Hazy IPA style, this light and slightly toasty malt bill blends nicely with the low bitterness of late kettle hop additions. So what’s the spin? West Coast Hops! Amarillo, Cascade, Centennial and Zythos hops give this soft, drinkable East Coast Hazy style a definite West Coast Vibe. Hello Gnarly!
7) Happy Little Flower Hazy IPA (ABV= 6.0 / IBUs= 42) A The use of the Kveik Yeast is no Happy Little Accident, in fact it helps this beer boast Tasty Tropical notes. Made from a combination of Majestic Malts and Heavenly Hops, this Juicy IPA will make you a Happy Little Flower too.
8) Left Handed Monkey Wrench Hazy IPA (ABV= 5.4 / IBUs=28) The classic contemporary Hazy IPA, brewed to drink lite but with plenty of flavor. The addition of Biscuit, Aromatic and light Crystal Malts give balance to this very drinkable IPA. Equinot, El Dorado and Mosaic hops then steal the show, with all hops added to the whirlpool or as dry hop additions. It then gets topped off with Tropical Fruit noted from the yeast. All you really need… is a Left Handed Monkey Wrench.
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83) This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean malt bill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops
10) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs=31) As dark as it is smooth; this beer is named in honor of Spiral Man, the 800-year-old Hohokam petroglyph in North Mountain Park.
11) Old School Pilsner (ABV= 5.8/IBU’s= 32) A straight forward, classic Pilsner. So what makes it so “Old School”? The use of 100% two Row German Barley. No rice. No corn. Add in an extended aging in the fermenter, or Lagering, and you have an Old School classic Pilsner.
12) Sloper Saison (ABV= 8.2/IBU’s= 35) French for ‘season’, a Saison is typically a low alcohol beer made for farmers, by farmers. Made to mimic the traditional version made with the eclectic ingredients around the farm, our version is a nice balanced beer with a bit of a funky Belgian flavor and a hint of pepper. However, standing at 8.2% ABV, it is definitely not a “working” beer. Strong, Funky, and Eclectic: all the best of what it means to be a “Sloper”.
13) Lascivious Belgian Quad (ABV= 9.2/ IBUs= 32) A little darker and a little more raisins and more dark malts. This blend of European malts combines to form a rich but smooth dark ale fermented with Belgian Yeast.
14) B.A. Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.4/ IBUs= 31) Brewed Our Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout aged in Bourbon and ex-NIB Barrels. As dark, as it is smooth, this beer is named in honor of Spiral Man, the 800 year old Hohokam petroglyph in North Mountain Park.
15) King Brutus Triple Brute IPA (ABV= 11/ IBUs= 106) King Brutus, the Legendary Trojan Warrior, freed Trojan slaves from Greece then traveled North to found the site that would later grow to become London. So is this beer a Roman or a British inspired Ale? Neither, we just thought it was a cool name. Partially Tequila Barrel-Aged, with plenty of Malt and a Ton of Hops, this Big Beer is definitely worthy of the name!
16) Baby Guapa Belgian Ale (ABV= 6.2/ IBUs=25) Guava and Passionfruit added to our Baby Belgian recipe creating a refreshing fruit beer. Spanish for Beautiful, Baby Guapa delivers a beautiful tropical fruit profile that fantasizes the tropic of Belgium.
17) Peach Calling the Kettle Sour (ABV= 5.3/ IBUs=14) A Brown Beer base, Kettle Soured and fermented with a Belgian Yeast. A take on a beer we had a bit back, this beer features Peach and Apricot on a Kettle Soured base beer.
18) N’erotic Belgian Strong (ABV= 10.2/ IBUs=29) Bigger than a Belgian Trippel, lighter than a Quad, it is N’erotic. Just be careful, that 10.2 ABV hides itself well.
19) James Brown Imperial Soul (ABV = 8.0/ IBUs = 35) The A taste of chocolate and dark caramel sugars. The Imperial version of our popular James Brown Ale. The first beer ever brewed at North Mountain Brewery, it is James Brown’s Imperial Soul. Aged for over a year.
2o) Scotchberry Scotch Ale (ABV = 11/ IBUs = 30) This ain’t no single malt scotch. Brewed with six different malts, including both smoked and peated malts, this beer was then aged in a blend of Blanton’s Distillery and local Black Mountain Distillery barrels.
21) Happy Seed Hemp Sour (ABV = 4.8/ IBUs = 12) This mildly chocolately Brown Ale was dry-hopped with Roasted Hemp Seeds which introduced some souring agents, which were then allowed time to work their magic. Talk about delicious!
TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM?
WANT MORE VARIETY THAN VOLUME?
Try our six (6) and eight (8) Flight Samplers served in 4 .5oz. glasses. Pick your favorites and some new styles to mix it up.
***ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT GROWLERS TO GO***
We have a wide range of Barrels (Bourbon, Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Cognac, Red and White Wine, what am I missing?). And a wide range of beer passing through those Barrels (Pretty much everything at one point or another).
Some of these pass through at unexpected moments, never hitting the Web Site. So keep your eyes to the sky, ear to the ground, or better yet come on in to see what’s going on.
Beer Lover? Join the Mugg Club!
Visit us on Facebook
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer faster than we can update the list. See you soon.