North Mountain Brewing Microbrewery and Gastropub
North Mountain Brewing prides itself on Hand-Crafted Microbrews brewed right here in Phoenix, Arizona. We use locally grown ingredients whenever possible and enjoy contributing to the local economy and community.
4 PACK 16oz. Canned Beers to Go
• CREEM GOLDEN ALE
• CARDINALE RED
• HEFE ENDINGS
• LEFT-HANDED MONKEY WRENCH
• SPIRAL MAN OATMEAL STOUT
• GROOVIN’ WITH A PICT
• BABY BELGIAN •PURPLESAURUS HEFE
• BELAY DOUBLE IPA
750 ml Big Beer in Big Bottles
Big Bottle Blowout!
Buy One, Get a Second @ Half Price!
-or- Buy Two, Get One Free!!
• NIB Imperial Stout 2018
• N’erotic Belgian Tripel
• JB’s Imperial Soul (Imperial Brown) 2020 Anniversary Ale
• Nefarious Barrel Aged Belgian Quad (Still / Non Carbonated)
• Nefarious Barrel Aged Belgian Quad – Mesquite Smoked Barrels (Still / Non Carbonated)
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)* &
$2 OFF REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8pm – close, M-Th)
*$2 off our 8 sampler beer flight (6 flights and short beers not included)
ABV = Alcohol By Volume
IBU’s = International Bittering Units (a measure of the hop bitterness of the beer)
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16) A Golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, North Mountain’s headbrewer’s family.
2) Hefe Endings (ABV=4.8 / IBUs=12) Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefeweizen yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast.
3) Baby Belgian (ABV=6.3/ IBUS= 24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Belgian Candi sugar and Belgian yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops to spice up this golden Belgian ale.
4) Groovin’ With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21) Dark Scottish Ale with a malty finish and a wee hint of smoke.
Bring on the Small, Furry Animals.
5) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29) A hoppy American red with an Amarillo hop aroma plus a dash of Chocolate & Crystal Malts. The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
6) Sloper Saison (ABV= 8.2/ IBUs= 31) French for ‘season’, Saison is typically a low alcohol field beer made for farmers, by farmers. Made to mimic the traditional version made with the eclectic ingredients found around the farm, our version is a nice balanced beer with a bit of a funky Belgian flavor & a hint of pepper. However, standing at 8.2% ABV, it is definitely not a ‘working’ beer. Strong, funky, and eclectic; all the best of what it means to be a ‘Sloper’.
7)Rabble Rabble Hazy IPA (ABV= 5.8 / IBUs=38) A Hazy Red IPA celebrating the synergy between the fruity flavors of the yeast with the complementary flavors from the Caramel Malts. Then add a serious dose of hops to the whirlpool and even more straight into the fermenter and you get a unique contemporary Hazy IPA. You can almost hear the crowd exclaim Rabble Rabble!
8) Left Handed Monkey Wrench Hazy IPA (ABV= 4.5 / IBUs=31) The classic contemporary Hazy IPA, brewed to drink lite but with plenty of flavor. The addition of Biscuit, Aromatic and light Crystal Malts give balance to this very drinkable IPA. Equinot, El Dorado and Mosaic hops then steal the show, with all hops added to the whirlpool or as dry hop additions. It then gets topped off with Tropical Fruit noted from the yeast. All you really need… is a Left Handed Monkey Wrench.
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83) This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean malt bill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops
10) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs=31) As dark as it is smooth; this beer is named in honor of Spiral Man, the 800-year-old Hohokam petroglyph in North Mountain Park.
11) Old School Pilsner (ABV= 5.8/IBU’s= 32) A straight forward, classic Pilsner. So what makes it so “Old School”? The use of 100% two Row German Barley. No rice. No corn. Add in an extended aging in the fermenter, or Lagering, and you have an Old School classic Pilsner.
12) Cali Mist West Coast Hazy IPA (ABV= 6.2/IBU’s= 35) A West Coast Hazy IPA? Absolutely! The smoothness of an East Coast Hazy with Amarillo, Cascade, Centennial and Zythos Hops.
13) Rose’s Irish Red (ABV=8.2/ IBUs= 82) Brewed with a healthy dose of Malts and Hops, this Double Red is perfect for the Spring Time and for the Irish in us all. Named in honor of the Head Brewer’s Grandmother.
14) Dunlap Dunkel (ABV= 5.8/ IBUs= 42) Brewed with award winning brewers from A.S.H., this lager features a blend on dark European malts that orchestrated to make this beautiful symphony of flavors sing. Nobel Hallertau Hops are used to keep this Munich beer style balanced.
15) Vanilla Pecan Brown (ABV= 5.6/ IBUs= 28) A light Brown Ale fermented with House Made Caramel, then aged on House Roasted Pecans and Mexican Vanilla Beans.
16) Three Strings Porter (ABV= 5.6/ IBUs= 33) A Malt-dominated Porter that is dark and robust but with a smooth body for those in search of a mellow, roasty brew. It is a classic, bold enough to be used as the base for the Tangerine Twist or enjoyed on its own
17) Purplesaurus Hefe (ABV= 4.8/ IBUs=12) The same Munich Malts used in the Hefe Endings, with the addition of Real Raspberry and Blueberry. A beautiful color and an edge of tartness, this is one very drinkable fruit beer.
18) Baby Guapa Belgian Ale (ABV= 6.2/ IBUs=25) Guava and Passionfruit added to our Baby Belgian recipe creating a refreshing fruit beer. Spanish for Beautiful, Baby Guapa delivers a beautiful tropical fruit profile that fantasizes the tropic of Belgium.
19) Simply Sour (ABV = 5.0/ IBUs = 20) The Base Beer for the Pineapple/Mango Kettle Sour, with no flavor additives of any sort. With no sweetness from the fruit, it is Simply Sour.
2o) Pineapple/Mango Kettle Sour (ABV = 5.0/ IBUs = 20) Our Newest Kettle Sour with highlighting and brite flavors of Pineapple and Mango.
TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM?
WANT MORE VARIETY THAN VOLUME?
Try our six (6) and eight (8) Flight Samplers served in 4 .5oz. glasses. Pick your favorites and some new styles to mix it up.
***ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT GROWLERS TO GO***
We have a wide range of Barrels (Bourbon, Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Cognac, Red and White Wine, what am I missing?). And a wide range of beer passing through those Barrels (Pretty much everything at one point or another).
Some of these pass through at unexpected moments, never hitting the Web Site. So keep your eyes to the sky, ear to the ground, or better yet come on in to see what’s going on.
Beer Lover? Join the Mugg Club!
Visit us on Facebook
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer faster than we can update the list. See you soon.