North Mountain Brewing Microbrewery and Gastropub
North Mountain Brewing prides itself on Hand-Crafted Microbrews brewed right here in Phoenix, Arizona. We use locally grown ingredients whenever possible and enjoy contributing to the local economy and community.
TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT: 6 flight ($12) or 8 flight ($15) served in 4.75 oz. glasses.
Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium Beer may be extra.
We also serve wine, mead and cider.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)* &
$2 OFF REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8pm – close, M-Th)
*$2 off our 8 sampler beer flight (6 flights and short beers not included)
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16) A Golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, North Mountain’s headbrewer’s family.
2) Hefe Endings (ABV=4.8 / IBUs=12) Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefeweizen yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast.
3) Baby Belgian (ABV=6.3/ IBUS= 24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Belgian Candi sugar and Belgian yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops to spice up this golden Belgian ale.
4) Groovin’ With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21) Dark Scottish Ale with a malty finish and a wee hint of smoke.
Bring on the Small, Furry Animals.
5) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29) A hoppy American red with an Amarillo hop aroma plus a dash of Chocolate & Crystal Malts.
The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
6) Left Handed Monkey Wrench Hazy IPA (ABV= 4.5 / IBUs=31) The classic contemporary Hazy IPA, brewed to drink lite but with plenty of flavor. The addition of Biscuit, Aromatic and light Crystal Malts give balance to this very drinkable IPA. Equinot, El Dorado and Mosaic hops then steal the show, with all hops added to the whirlpool or as dry hop additions. It then gets topped off with Tropical Fruit noted from the yeast. All you really need… is a Left Handed Monkey Wrench.
7)Rabble Rabble Hazy IPA (ABV= 5.8 / IBUs=38) A Hazy Red IPA celebrating the synergy between the fruity flavors of the yeast with the complementary flavors from the Caramel Malts. Then add a serious dose of hops to the whirlpool and even more straight into the fermenter and you get a unique contemporary Hazy IPA. You can almost hear the crowd exclaim Rabble Rabble!
8) Happy Little Flower IPA (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 42) The use of Kveik Yeast is no Happy little accident, in fact it helps this beer boast Tasty Tropical notes. Made from a combination of Majestic Malts and Heavenly Hops, this Juicy IPA will make you a Happy Little Flower too.
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83) This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean malt bill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops
10) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs=31) As dark as it is smooth; this beer is named in honor of Spiral Man, the 800-year-old Hohokam petroglyph in North Mountain Park.
11) Peach Calling the Kettle Sour (ABV= 5.0/IBU’s= 20) North Mountain’s first Kettle Sour! The simple yet sweet flavors of Peach and Apricot accentuated by notes of acidic brightness.
12) Grapefruit Kolsch (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs= 17) Our light, easy drinking Kolsch is the base of this beer. With a bit of a tart bite at the forefront, this hazy drink is sure to please everyone.
13) Harvest Spice Kolsch (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs= 17) This brew boasts authentic spice flavors such as Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Allspice, Clove and Cranberry with a light, easy drinking Kolsch base.
14)WassAle Winter Warmer (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 17) A Winter Warm Golden Ale with Brut to make it more Champagne-like, plus some Homemade Apple Cider that is mixed with Pineapple, Orange and Lime. So raise your glass in a toast to not only you, but your WassAle too.
15)Lite Brite (ABV=4.9/ IBUs= 30) Patterned after the Redoubled Double Red, but with a lighter grain bill. The ‘Lite Beer’ enzyme was then added, encouraging an even dryer malt profile. All the flavor of a Red Ale but brewed for mid-summer easy drinking.
Lite Brite, Lite Brite, Turn on the Magic of a Red that’s Lite!
16) New Water Hemp Ale (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 35) This American Brown Ale features a variety of delicious malts plus Golden Naked Oats and Hulled Hemp Seed. The water used is recycled water provided by Scottsdale Internationally Reknown state-of-the-art water quality lab. Tested to be comparable in purity to distilled water, this beer brings the future of water quality and the future of Hemp to Here and Now.
17) Dogs Bollocks British Ale (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 40) Our ESB, or Extra Special Bitter, is in the same family as a Pale Ale but a bit maltier instead of hoppier. Using all British ingredients highlighting toasty malts and classic British hops, even visitors from over the pond agree this beer isn’t bollocks. Quite the opposite, it is… the Dog’s Bollocks.
18)Dunlap Dunkel (ABV= 5.8/ IBUs=42) Brewed with award winning brewers from A.S.H., this lager features a blend on dark European malts that orchestrated to make this beautiful symphony of flavors sing. Nobel Hallertau Hops are used to keep this Munich beer style balanced.
19) The ScotchBerries taste like ScotchBerries (ABV= 10.4/ IBUs=30) This 6-malt Scotch was aged in Scotch and Whiskey Barrels, featured from Magnums Liquor and Black Mountain Distillery, which creates a tart aroma to balance out the sweetness from the Blackberries. It is dark with a medium body and perfect for a mild Arizona winter day.
20) Tangerine Twist Chocolate Porter (ABV = 5.6/ IBUs = 66) We added some Tangerines and Belgian Chocolate plus some Cocoa Nibs- Chocolate Lovers’ Delight to our usual Three Strings Porter. Smooth, Robust and Dark with Chocolate and Caramel malts. A malt dominated Porter for those who like an easy drinking dark ale with a Tangerine Twist!
***ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT TAKING BEER HOME IN A GROWLER***
ABV = Alcohol By Volume
IBU’s = International Bittering Units (a measure of the hop bitterness of the beer)
BARREL AGED BEER
We have a wide range of Barrels (Bourbon, Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Cognac, Red and White Wine, what am I missing?).
And a wide range of beer passing through those Barrels (Pretty much everything at one point or another).
Some of these pass through at unexpected moments, never hitting the Web Site. So keep your eyes to the sky, ear to the ground, or better yet come on in to see what’s going on.
Beer Lover? Join the Mugg Club!
Visit us on Facebook
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer faster than we can update the list. See you soon.