North Mountain Brewing Microbrewery and Gastropub
North Mountain Brewing prides itself on Hand-Crafted Microbrews brewed right here in Phoenix, Arizona. We use locally grown ingredients whenever possible and enjoy contributing to the local economy and community.
TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT: 6 flight ($12) or 8 flight ($15) served in 4.75 oz. glasses.
Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium Beer may be extra.
We also serve wine, mead and cider.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)* &
$2 OFF REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8pm – close, M-Th)
*$2 off our 8 sampler beer flight (6 flights and short beers not included)
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16) A Golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, North Mountain’s headbrewer’s family.
2) Hefe Endings (ABV=4.8 / IBUs=12) Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefeweizen yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast.
3) Baby Belgian (ABV=6.3/ IBUS= 24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Belgian Candi sugar and Belgian yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops to spice up this golden Belgian ale.
4) Groovin’ With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21) Dark Scottish Ale with a malty finish and a wee hint of smoke.
Bring on the Small, Furry Animals.
5) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29) A hoppy American red with an amarillo hop aroma plus a dash of Chocolate & Crystal Malts.
The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
6) Juicy Lucy IPA (ABV= 6.8 / IBUs=36) Brewed with plenty of Oats and Honey Malt for a soft Malt Bill. But the stars of this show are the El Dorado, Equinox, Amarillo and Zythos Hops, all added to the whirlpool for lower IBU’s but a higher and extra Hop Presence.
7)Left Handed Monkey Wrench Hazy IPA (ABV= 4.5 / IBUs=31) The classic contemporary Hazy IPA, brewed to drink lite but with plenty of flavors. The addition of Biscuit, Aromatic and light Crystal Malts give balance to this very drinkable IPA. Equinot, El Dorado and Mosaic hops then steal the show, with all hops added to the whirlpool or as dry hop additions. It then gets topped of with Tropical Fruit noted from the yeast.
All you really need… is a Left Handed Monkey Wrench.
8) Happy Little Flower IPA (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 42) The use of Kveik Yeast is no Happy little accident, in fact it helps this beer boast Tasty Tropical notes. Made from a combination of Majestic Malts and Heavenly Hops, this Juicy IPA will make you a Happy Little Flower too.
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83) This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean malt bill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops
10) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs=31) As dark as it is smooth; this beer is named in honor of Spiral Man, the 800-year-old Hohokam petroglyph in North Mountain Park.
11) Peach Calling the Kettle Sour (ABV= 5.0/IBU’s= 20) North Mountain’s first Kettle Sour! The simple yet sweet flavors of Peach and Apricot accentuated by notes of acidic brightness.
12) Grapefruit Kolsch (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs= 17) Our light, easy drinking Kolsch is the base of this beer. With a bit of a tart bite at the forefront, this hazy drink is sure to please everyone.
13) WassAle Winter Warmer (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 17) A Winter Warm Golden Ale with Brut to make it more Champagne-like, plus some Homemade Apple Cider that is mixed with Pineapple, Orange and Lime. So raise your glass in a toast to not only you, but your WassAle too.
14) Lite Brite (ABV=4.9/ IBUs= 30) Patterned after the Redoubled Double Red, but with a lighter grain bill. The ‘Lite Beer’ enzyme was then added, encouraging an even dryer malt profile. All the flavor of a Red Ale but brewed for mid-summer easy drinking.
Lite Brite, Lite Brite, Turn on the Magic of a Red that’s Lite!
15) New Water Hemp Ale (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 35) This American Brown Ale features a variety of delicious malts plus Golden Naked Oats and Hulled Hemp Seed. The water used is recycled water provided by Scottsdale Internationally Reknown state-of-the-art water quality lab. Tested to be comparable in purity to distilled water, this beer brings the future of water quality and the future of Hemp to Here and Now.
16)Dogs Bollocks E.S.B. (ABV= 6.0/ IBUs= 40) Our ESB, or Extra Special Bitter, is in the same family as a Pale Ale but a bit maltier instead of hoppier. Using all British ingredients highlighting toasty malts and classic British hops, even visitors from over the pond agree this beer isn’t bollocks. Quite the opposite, it is… the Dog’s Bollocks.
17)Happy Kraut Marzen (ABV= 6.8/ IBUs=27) Our Marzen style brew, this lager is brewed just once a year. Bringing a little German tradition home, this malt accented beer features Pilsner, Munich and Vienna malts along with German yeast plus Hallertau and Tettnanger hops and is definitely Reinheitsgebot (German Beer Purity Law) compliant.
18)Dunlap Dunkel (ABV= 5.8/ IBUs=42) Brewed with award winning brewers from A.S.H., this lager features a blend on dark European malts that orchestrated to make this beautiful symphony of flavors sing. Nobel Hallertau Hops are used to keep this Munich beer style balanced.
19) Dead Hero/ Rest In Porter (ABV= 5.2/ IBUs=30) Rest in Porter is an easy-drinking Coffee Porter full of Roasted Malt and Coffee flavors. Resulting from a collaboration between North Mountain Brewing and Tom Lopez from local Slope Records – this is the first in the Dead Heroes line, a tribute to the Dead Heroes of Rock and Roll.
20) Barrel-Aged Northern Brewliance Collab. (ABV=7.7 IBUs= 31) Originally released as an easy-drinking collaboration with Sun Up Brewing, we stashed a bit away in Whiskey barrels. Some non-barrel aged beer was then blended in to keep the original body and flavor strong. While enjoying this tasty and well-balanced brew, you will feel as if you have been transported to Belgium yourself.
***ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT TAKING BEER HOME IN A GROWLER***
ABV = Alcohol By Volume
IBU’s = International Bittering Units (a measure of the hop bitterness of the beer)
BARREL AGED BEER
We have a wide range of Barrels (Bourbon, Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Cognac, Red and White Wine, what am I missing?).
And a wide range of beer passing through those Barrels (Pretty much everything at one point or another).
Some of these pass through at unexpected moments, never hitting the Web Site. So keep your eyes to the sky, ear to the ground, or better yet come on in to see what’s going on.
Beer Lover? Join the Mugg Club!
Visit us on Facebook
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer faster than we can update the list. See you soon.