TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT, 6 ($12) or 8 ($15) 4.75 OZ. GLASSES.
Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium is $ 1 extra for each beer in a flight. We also serve wines & mead.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)
& $2 REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8-10 M-TH)
$ 2 off our 8 sampler beer flight – except for 6 BEER FLIGHTS, and SHORT.
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16)
A golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family”
2) Hefe Endings (ABV= 5.1/ IBUs=24)
Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefe yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast. This beer is the brewers attempt to recapture a specific moment while at beer school in Munich.
3) Baby Belgian (ABV= 6.3/ IBUs=24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Candi sugar and yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops to spice up this golden Belgian ale.
4) Grooving With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21)
Dark Scottish Ale with the malty finish and a wee hint of smoke. Bring on the Small Furry Animals!
5) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29)
A hoppy red with a nice hop aroma plus a dash of chocolate & crystal malts. The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
6) Redouble Double Red (ABV= 6.7 / IBUs= 70) This Imperial Red is a blend of eight malts and four hops. Featuring a complex malty backbone and solid hop bite with another layer of hops from late kettle additions.
Formerly known as Octomalt.
7) Left Handed Monkey Wrench HAZY IPA (ABV=4.5/ IBUs= 31) The classic comtemporary Hazy IPA, brewed to drink light but with plenty of flavor. The addition of Biscuit, Aromatic, and light Crystal Malts give a bit of balance to this very drinkable IPA. Equinox, El Dorado, and Mosaic hops added in whirlpool plus more dry hop additions. All you need is a Left Handed Monkey Wrench to make everything right!
8) Rebel Rabble RedIPA (ABV= 4.5/ IBUs= 31) The same Grain Bill as our Rabble Rabble Hazy IPA, but with different yeast to let the hop flavors and Crystal Malts shine through. Then add a serious dose of hops to the whirlpool and even more straight into the fermenter and this IPA has all the attributes of the contemporary IPA. But being the Rebel that it is, it had to chart it’s own course. We give you North Mountain’s first ever Brilliantly Clear Hazy IPA!
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83)
This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean maltbill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops.
10) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.3/ IBUs=31) As dark as it is smooth, this beer is name in honor of Spiral Man, the 800 year old Hohokam petroglyph in North Mountain Park.
11) Erin Go Bock ~ (ABV= 7/ IBUs= 27) To make this delicious and malty lager, we took the European tradition of the spring Maibock and combine it with elements of the traditional Irish Red. the result was a beautiful, full bodied, malty lager tailor made for the green of spring. Slainte.
12) Orange is the New Brown (ABV= 7.0/ IBUs=25) We invited all of previous North Mountain Brewers to come join us in collaborating on this delicious brew. Each brewer added an ingredient that was special to them. We then blended in some Tangerine, Vanilla and Ginger to perfect this tasty Brown Ale.
13) Dead Hero / Rest in Porter (ABV=5.2 IBUs=30) Rest in Porter is an easy drinking Coffee Porter full of Roasted malt and Coffee flavors. Resulting from a collaboration between North Mountain Brewing and Tom Lopez from local Slope Records- this is the first in the Dead Heroes line, a tribute to the Dead Hero of Rock and Roll.
14) Devil’s Forest Strong Ale (ABV= 8.0/ IBUs= 45)
Inspired by a well aged bottle of English Old Ale, brewed in the same style, and named after a British pub in Venice: this beer features the darkest of Crystal Malts and a whole lot of them. Add some dark brown sugar, British hops and yeast and you have a very tasty beer worth of celebration.
15) Barrel Aged Kaiserlich Dunkelweiss *~ (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 24)
An authentic German style beer highlighted with wheat berry and brewad notes. Then aged in a Bourbon Barrel to perfection. This beer lives up to its name Kaiserlich, German for Imperial.
16) 2018 Aged N’erotic Belgian Strong Ale *~ (ABV= 10.2 / IBUs= 24) Smooth, Golden and Malty! Bigger than a Belgian Trippel, lighter than a Quad, it is N’erotic. Just be careful, that 10.2 ABV hides itself well. ~ Limited Teaser Release, full release on Good Friday!~
17) Northern Brewliance Collab. (ABV= 6.4/ IBUs= 21) This is our first collaboration brew with Uve Boer and Ross at SunUp Brewing Co. This is a Belgian Duvel that our brewers enjoy drinking after a long day’s of work in the Arizona Sun. So easy to drink that you would think you are in Belgium!
18) James Brown Imperial Soul ~ (ABV= 8.5/ IBUs= 35)
A taste of chocolate and dark caramel sugars. The imperial version of our popular James Brown Ale, it is James Brown’s Imperial Soul!
19) Satan’s Gut Smoked Imperial Stout ~ (ABV= 8.2/ IBUs= 60) Brewed with mesquite, Cherry and Beechwood Smoke malts. We then added some roasted Poblano, Jalapeno, Fresno and Ancho peppers to give it a kick.
20) Barrel-Aged N.I.B. Imperial Stout ^~ (ABV= 13.2/IBUs= 64) Deep, Dark and Rich, with the addition of the highest quality of dark maple syrup available, this beer is as big as it is dark. Not for the faint of heart this beer is Nativity in Black!
* no growler sales, typically because of alcohol content or a beer in short supply.
WHAT IS FERMENTING? HEMP IPA Ale, Belgians, Brut Ale and a lite Beer plus our year round beer like CREEM Golden ALe, Hefe Endings and Nerotic Belgian Ale
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer list. See you soon. CHEERS!