TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT, 6 ($12) or 8 ($15) 4.75 OZ. GLASSES.
Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium is $ 1 extra for each beer in a flight. Ask your server about Nitro Beer.
We also serve wines & mead.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)
& $2 REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8-10 M-TH)
$ 2 off our 8 sampler beer flight – except for 6 BEER FLIGHTS, and SHORT.
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16)
A golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family”
2) Hefe Endings (ABV= 5.1/ IBUs=24)
Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefe yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast. This beer is the brewers attempt to recapture a specific moment while at beer school in Munich.
3) Purplesaurus Hef (ABV= 4.8/ IBUs=12)
The same German malts as Hefe Endings, with the addition of real Raspberry and Blueberry. A beautiful color and an edge of tartness, this is one very drinkable fruit beer.
4) Baby Belgian (ABV= 6.3/ IBUs=24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Candi sugar and yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops to spice up this golden Belgian ale.
5) Grooving With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21)
Dark Scottish Ale with the malty finish and a wee hint of smoke. Bring on the Small Furry Animals!
6) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29)
A hoppy red with a nice hop aroma plus a dash of chocolate & crystal malts. The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
7) Redouble Double Red (ABV= 6.7 / IBUs= 70) This Imperial Red is a blend of eight malts and four hops. Featuring a complex malty backbone and solid hop bite with another layer of hops from late kettle additions.
Formerly known as Octomalt.
8) Far West IPA (ABV=5.5/ IBUs= 50) Our session IPA features El Dorado, Ekuanot and whole cone Mosaic hops for a rich floral hop character that finishes with grapefruit, tangerine and melon notes. We use six malts plus a healthy dose of oats to ensure that the malt character and body of this beer are as unique and complex as the hops.
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83)
This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean maltbill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops.
10) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.03 / IBUs=32)
In honor of the Spiral Man Petroglyph carved in North Mountain Park by Hohokam over 800 years ago.
11) Barrel Aged C.R.E.E.M (ABV= 6.0 / IBUs=16) A golden ale aged in a bourbon barrel. brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family”. No Family members were aged in barrels for this beer.
12) Non-Partisan Lager (ABV= 5.4/ IBUs=19) Brewed with the help of our Councilwoman Debra Stark, Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton(D) and Councilman Bill Gates (R). A clean, straw colored Munich Helles brewed in accordance to the Reinhetzgebot (German beer purity law) this is a smooth, malt accented lager.
13) Soiled Dove Dirty Blonde Ale (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs=35) This ale has a touch more color and flavor than your typical blonde. Clean and easy drinking, with just enough chocolate malt to dirty it up a bit.
14) Señor Chata (ABV= 5.5/ IBUs=19) We started with a healthy dose of light crystal, added some honey malt for sweetness, oats for texture and in house toasted Jasmine rice for some toasty notes. At the end of fermentation we added some Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla bean, cinnamon (stick and ground) and in-house toasted coconut. The result will be a light, easy drinking beer brewed with the traditional Horchata in mind.
15) Dogs Bollocks (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs= 40) Our ESB, or Extra Special Bitter, is in the same family as a Pale Ale but a bit maltier instead of hoppier. Using all British ingredients highlighting toasty malts and classic British hops, even visitors from over the pond agree this beer isn’t bollocks. Quite the opposite, it is… the Dog’s Bollocks.
16) Salted CaramAle (ABV= 5.1/ IBUs= 24)
Brewed with plenty of Caramel malt and 50 lbs. of Caramel made by your beloved brewers. We then take this medium colored beer and spike it with Kosher salt, spicing it up and giving it a nice, velvety texture.
17) Strawberry Yum Yum ~ (ABV=9.3 / IBUs=26)
Tart and Tasty! Brewed using all Belgian Malts, Dark Belgian Candi Sugar and true Belgian yeast. Dark malts give this beer a dark fruit backbone (think plum and raisin) to which we added Strawberry and Rhubarb.
18) Erin Go Bock ~ (ABV= 7 / IBUs= 27)
To make this delicious and malty lager, we took the European traditions of the Maibock and combined it with elements of the traditional Irish Red. The result is this beautiful, full bodied, malty lager. Whether you are a Leprechaun, Goat or lover of good malty beer this is a must try!
19) Northern Brew-Liance Collab. ~ (ABV= 7.6/ IBUs= 31) This is our first collaboration with brew with Uwe Boer at SunUp Brewing Co. This is a Belgian Dubble that you will enjoy after a long day’s work in the Arizona Sun. So easy to drink- it seems Belgium- is just around the corner.
20) ROLLING OUT THE STASH * ( no growler) ASK YOUR SERVER
Every Summer at North Mountain Brewing ends with a line up of Beer we hid away during the last year, or even last few years. This year’s list includes 2016 N’erotic, Satan’s Gut Brimstone Ale, a collection of aged Belgian Quads, aged Barking Pumpkin (our big, chocolaty Pumpkin beer like no others), our aged Strong Ale and of course a spot of 2016 N.I.B
* no growler sales, typically because of alcohol content or a beer in short supply.
WHAT IS FERMENTING? CHOCOLATE BEER, SOME SOUR, NIB, MORE IPAs, come down to NMT Brewing and you will see we are adding more barrels in the brewery.
WE GOT SOME MORE BARRELS LIKE TEQUILAS, BOURBON, SCOTCH and BRANDY Barrels. IT KEEPS EVOLVING! Here is a peak of our current lineup: Old Ales, NIB Imperial Oatmeal Stout and Fruit Ale in Cognac Barrels. and then some in a whiskey barrel blended and non-blended, Barleywine, IMPERIAL PILSNER, BARLEY WINE, DARK BELGIAN, AND OF COURSE IMPERIAL IPAs AGED BARRELS LIKE in BOURBON (AMERICAN and SPANISH), TEQUILA, RUM, RED WINES, WHITE WINES, BRANDY, AND COGNAC. THESE BEERS WILL BE SPECIAL RELEASE!
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer list. See you soon. CHEERS!
We also carry wines and meads.