TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT, 6 ($12) or 8 ($15) 4.75 OZ. GLASSES.
Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium is $ 1 extra for each beer in a flight. Ask your server about Nitro Beer.
We also serve wines & mead.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)
& $2 REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8-10 M-TH)
$ 2 off our 8 sampler beer flight – except for 6 BEER FLIGHTS, and SHORT.
1) Mangos’N’C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16)
Our Brewers added mango to our Golden Ale’s recipe; “A golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family”
2) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=16)
A golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family”
3) Hefe Endings (ABV= 5.1/ IBUs=24)
Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefe yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast. This beer is the brewers attempt to recapture a specific moment while at beer school in Munich.
4) Salted CaramAle (ABV=5.5 / IBUs=29)
Brewed with plenty of Caramel malt and 50 lbs. of Caramel made by your beloved brewers. We then take this medium colored beer and spike it with Kosher salt, spicing it up and giving it a nice, velvety texture.
5) Dogs Bollocks (ABV= 5.0/ IBUs= 40) Our ESB, or Extra Special Bitter, is in the same family as a Pale Ale but a bit maltier instead of hoppier. Using all British ingredients highlighting toasty malts and classic British hops, even visitors from over the pond agree this beer isn’t bollocks. Quite the opposite, it is… the Dog’s Bollocks.
6) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29)
A hoppy red with a nice hop aroma plus a dash of chocolate & crystal malts. The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
7) Grooving With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21)
Dark Scottish Ale with the malty finish and a wee hint of smoke. Bring on the Small Furry Animals!
8) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 6.03 / IBUs=32)
In honor of the Spiral Man Petroglyph carved in North Mountain Park by Hohokam over 800 years ago.
9) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83)
This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean maltbill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops.
10) Purplesaurus Hef (ABV= 4.8/ IBUs= 12) The same Munich malts as Hefe Endings , with the addition of real Raspberry and Blueberry. A beautiful color and an edge of tartness, this is one very drinkable fruit beer.
11) James Brown Imperial ~ (ABV= 8/ IBUs= 35)
A taste of chocolate and dark caramel sugars. The imperial version of our popular James Brown Boogie, the first beer ever brewed at North Mountain Brewing. It’s the James Brown Imperial Soul.
12) Far West IPA (ABV=5.5/ IBUs= 50) Our session IPA features El Dorado, Ekuanot and whole cone Mosaic hops for a rich floral hop character that finishes with grapefruit, tangerine and melon notes. We use six malts plus a healthy dose of oats to ensure that the malt character and body of this beer are as unique and complex as the hops.
13) Mild Child (ABV= 4.2 / IBUs=18) This blend of Made with a nice dose of crystal malts, this beer has a fairly complex profile for a simple beer. Easy drinking but full of flavor, this beer is meant to be enjoyed young. You will go wild for this child.
14) Barrel Aged Grooving With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21)
Dark Scottish Ale, barrel aged in a scotch barrel, with the malty finish and a wee hint of smoke. Bring on the Small Furry Animals!
15) North East Far West Hazy IPA (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 50) This fruit forward hazy IPA uses a blend of Mosaic, Ekuanot and El Dorado hops. The result is a burst of tropical fruit filled aroma and flavor with a juicy tangerine and grapefruit finish. Enjoy this limited small batch New England version of our Far West IPA.
16) Baby Belgian (ABV= 6.3/ IBUs=24) Brewed with all Belgian Malts, Candi sugar and yeast. We then add a small dash of late kettle hops to spice up this golden Belgian ale.
17) Redouble Double Red (ABV= 6.7 / IBUs= 70) This Imperial Red is a blend of eight malts and four hops. Featuring a complex malty backbone and solid hop bite with another layer of hops from late kettle additions.
Formerly known as Octomalt.
18) Piña Brewlada (ABV= 8.5/ IBUs=35) A White wine barrel aged Czeck Your Mind blended with C.R.E.E.M., then dosed with real Pineapple and in house toasted Coconut..
19) Señor Chata (ABV= 5.5/ IBUs=19) We started with a healthy dose of light crystal, added some honey malt for sweetness, oats for texture and in house toasted Jasmine rice for some toasty notes. At the end of fermentation we added some Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla bean, cinnamon (stick and ground) and in-house toasted coconut. The result will be a light, easy drinking beer brewed with the traditional Horchata in mind.
20) Erin Go Bock (ABV= 7.0/ IBUs=27) To make this delicious and malty lager, we took the European tradition of the spring Maibock and combined it with elements of the traditional Irish Red. The result was a beautiful, full bodied, malty lager tailor made for the green of spring. Sláinte.
* no growler sales, typically because of alcohol content or a beer in short supply.
WHAT IS FERMENTING? Non-Partison Lager
WE GOT SOME MORE BARRELS LIKE TEQUILAS, BOURBON, SCOTCH and BRANDY Barrels. IT KEEPS EVOLVING! Here is a peak of our current lineup: Old Ales, NIB Imperial Oatmeal Stout and Fruit Ale in Cognac Barrels. and then some in a whiskey barrel blended and non-blended, Barleywine, IMPERIAL PILSNER, BARLEY WINE, DARK BELGIAN, AND OF COURSE IMPERIAL IPAs AGED BARRELS LIKE in BOURBON (AMERICAN and SPANISH), TEQUILA, RUM, RED WINES, WHITE WINES, BRANDY, AND COGNAC. THESE BEERS WILL BE SPECIAL RELEASE!
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer list. See you soon.
We also carry wines and meads.