TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT, 6 ($12) or 8 ($15) 4.75 OZ. GLASSES.
Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium is $ 1 extra for each beer in a flight. Ask your server about Nitro Beer.
We also serve wines & mead.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (Open-6 pm M-F)
& REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8-10 M-TH)
$ 2 off our 8 sampler beer flight – except for 6 BEER FLIGHTS, and SHORT.
1) C.R.E.E.M. Golden Ale (ABV= 5.9/ IBUs=6.2)
A golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking Ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family.
2) Hefe Endings (ABV= 4.8/ IBUs=12)
Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefe yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast. This beer is the brewers attempt to recapture a specific moment while at beer school in Munich.
3) Purplesaurus Hefe (ABV=5.5 / IBUs=29)
The same malt bill as Hefe Endings, fermented with an American yeast for its clean flavor profile. Then mix it up with the addition of real Raspberry and Blueberry. A beautiful color and an edege of tartness, this is one very drinkable fruit beer.
4) Baby Belgian Ale (ABV= 6.3/ IBUs=25) Brewed with Belgian ingredients and yeast, this Tripel is a Baby only when it stands next to its bigger sister, the seasonal N’erotic Belgian Strong Ale.
5) Baby Guapa Belgian Fruit Ale (ABV= 6.5/ IBUs= 25) Guava & passion fruit added to our Baby Belgian recipe creating a refreshing fruit beer. Spanish for “beautiful,” Baby Guapa delivers a beautiful tropical fruit profile that fantasizes the tropic of Belgium.
6) Happy Kraut OktoberFest Bier (ABV= 6.8/ IBUs= 28) Our Marzen style Festbier, this lager is brewed just once a year. Bringing a little German Tradition home, this malt accented beer features Pilsner, Munch and Vienna malts along with German yeast plus Hallertau and Tettnanger hops. Definitely Reinheitsgebot compliant.
7) CardinAle Red (ABV= 5.5 / IBUs= 29)
A hoppy red with a nice hop aroma plus a dash of chocolate & crystal malts. The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
8) Grooving With The Pict (ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21)
Dark Scottish Ale with the malty finish and a wee hint of smoke. Bring on the Small Furry Animals!
9) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 5.8 / IBUs=34)
In honor of the Spiral Man Petroglyph carved in North Mountain Park by Hohokam over 800 years ago.
10) Belay Double IPA ~* (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83)
This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean maltbill required to let the hops lead the charge and dry-hopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops.
11) N’erotic Belgian Strong Ale~ (ABV=10.2/IBUs= 32)
Smooth, Golden and Malty! Bigger than a Belgian Trippel, lighter than a Quad, it’s N’erotic. Just be careful, that 10.2 ABV hides itself well.
12) Satan’s Gut Imperial Stout ~ (ABV= 8.0/ IBUs= 60.123) Brewed with Smoke malts as such: Beechwood, Cheery & Beechwood malts. We then added some roasted Poblano, Jalapeno, Fresno and Ancho peppers.
13) Barking Pumpkin *~ (ABV= 8.5/ IBUs= 25)
Brewed with brown sugar, pumpkin and fine Belgian chocolate then finished with our own blend of Pumpkin Pie spices, vanilla beans, Espresso coffee and cocao nibs, this beer has many layers of flavor. At almost 9% ABV, this is not your typical Pumpkin Beer. COMING SOON
14) Phrasology ~ (ABV=9.35 / IBUs= 31)
Nefarious Belgian Quad Ale blended with slightly sour C.R.E.E.M. golden ale. The dark fruit flavors of a Quad and the drinkability of the C.R.E.E.M. make this a refreshing ‘Summer Quad”.
15) Session IPA (ABV=5.5/ IBUs= 50) Our session IPA features El Dorado, Ekuanot and whole cone Mosaic hops for a rich floral hop character that finishes with grapefruit, tangerine and melon notes. We use six malts plus a healthy dose of oats to ensure that the malt character and body of this beer are as unique and complex as the hops.
16) Nefarious Dark Belgian Quad ~ (ABV= 9.2 / IBUs=32) This blend of European malts combines to form a rich but smooth dark ale with dark fruit / raisin / plum flavors. Fermented with Belgian Yeast.
* no growler sales, typically because of alcohol content or a beer in short supply.
WHAT IS FERMENTING? Session IPA,, Belay Double IPA, Hefe Endings, and Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout, and Grooving with the Pict
WE GOT SOME MORE BARRELS LIKE TEQUILAS, BOURBON, SCOTCH and BRANDY Barrels. IT KEEPS EVOLVING! Here is a peak of our current lineup: Old Ales, NIB Imperial Oatmeal Stout and Fruit Ale in Cognac Barrels. and then some in a whiskey barrel blended and non-blended, Barleywine, IMPERIAL PILSNER, BARLEY WINE, DARK BELGIAN, AND OF COURSE IMPERIAL IPAs AGED BARRELS LIKE in BOURBON (AMERICAN and SPANISH), TEQUILA, RUM, RED WINES, WHITE WINES, BRANDY, AND COGNAC. THESE BEERS WILL BE SPECIAL RELEASE!
I.P.A. (always an I.P.A., we can barely keep up!),
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer list. See you soon.
We also carry wines and meads.