TRY A SAMPLER FLIGHT, 6 ($12) or 8 ($15) 4.75 OZ. GLASSES. Great for sharing! Barrel Aged, Premium Beer and Super Premium is $ 1 extra for each beer in a flight. Ask your server about Nitro Beer. We also serve wines & mead.
ALL BEER IS $1 OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR (3-6 pm M-F) & REVERSE HAPPY HOUR (8-10 M-TH) & $ 2 off our 8 sampler beer flight.
except for 6 BEER FLIGHTS, and SHORT.
1) C.R.E.E.M Golden Ale ( ABV= 5.9 / IBUs= 16) A golden ale brewed with Oats, Rye and Arizona Wildflower Honey, giving extra flavor to this easy drinking ale. The name C.R.E.E.M. is an acronym for, and tribute to, the brewer’s family.
2) Hefe Endings (ABV= 4.8/ IBUs=12) Brewed with all German malts and traditional Munich Hefe yeast. Medium in color, light in body, with a nice balance of banana and clove flavors compliments of the yeast. This beer is the brewers attempt to recapture a specific moment while at beer school in Munich.
3) Baby Belgian Ale (ABV=6.3 / IBUs= 25 ) Brewed with Belgian ingredients and yeast, this Tripel is a Baby only when it stands next to its bigger sister, the seasonal N’erotic.
4) CardinAle Red ( ABV=5.5 / IBUs=29) A hoppy red with a nice aroma from Zythos hops plus a dash of chocolate & crystal malts. The Officially Unaffiliated Beer of the Arizona Cardinals.
5) Octomalt (ABV= 6.7 / ABV= 75) This beer, lovingly called “The Mother of All Beers”, is a blend of 8 malts and 4 hops. Featuring a complex malty backbone and solid hop bite, with another layer of hops from late kettle additions.
6 ) Belay Double IPA (ABV= 8.0 / IBUs= 83) This IPA is directed firmly at the hophead in all of us. With the clean maltbill required to let the hops lead the charge and dryhopped with Columbus and Summit, this borderline Imperial IPA is exactly what you need when you need hops.
7) Groovin With The Pict ( ABV= 6.3 / IBUs= 21) Dark Scottish Ale with the malty finish and a wee hint of smoke. Bring on the Small Furry Animals!
8) Spiral Man Oatmeal Stout (ABV= 5.8 / IBUs=34) In honor of the Spiral Man Petroglyph carved in North Mountain Park by Hohokam over 800 years ago.
9) Nefarious Dark Belgian Quad ~ (ABV= 9.2/IBUs= 32) A little darker and a little more raisins and more dark malts. This blend of European malts combines to form a rich but smooth dark ale fermented with Belgian Yeast.
10) Czech Your Mind Imperial Pilsner ~* (ABV= 9.2 / IBUs= 28) Dominated by Pilsner malt w/ a dash of Vienna, & enough IBU’s to balance it out and keep it in the Pilsner theme. Brewed for maximum fermentablility to keep it from being sweet.
11) N’erotic Belgian Strong Ale ~ (ABV= 10.2 / IBUs= 28) Our Belgian ale from the trippel family. Smooth, malty and higher alcohol than you’d think when you drink it.
12) Erin Go Bock (Aged) ~ * (ABV= 7.5/ IBUs= 28) Brewed with British Specialty malts, Continental base malt & Tettnang hops, plus some Special B malt. We bring you this cross between an Irish Red & traditional Bock. Nice and caramelly, but clean.
13) Satan’s Gut Imperial Stout ~ (ABV= 8.0/ IBUs= 60.123) Brewed with Smoke malts as such: Beechwood, Cheery & Beechwood malts. We then added some roasted Poblano, Jalapeno, Fresno and Ancho peppers.
14 ) Kaiserlich Dunkleweiss ~ (ABV= 7.0 / IBUs= 22) A dark wheat beer with lots of flavor and 7% alcohol. This beer lives up to its name Kaiserlich, German for Imperial.
15) Hanging Belay Imperial IPA ~ ( ABV= 9.0 / IBUs=101) With a malt bill featuring light crystal malts, a hint of Honey, and Chocolate malts, this IPA is highlighted by Simcoe and Cascade hops.
16) Bearded Dragon Brown IPA ( ABV= 6.3/ IBUs= 71) This Brown IPA has 6 different malts and 5 different hops that are bold but rounded in the front along with citrus flavor & inherent aroma of apricot, melon & grapefruit.
17) Chocolactice Sour Ale ( ABV= 6.0 / IBUs= 30) Dark malty beer highlighting chocolate flavors with a subtle lactic sourness.
18) Old Sour Puss Ale ~ (ABV= 11/ IBUs= 29) Made with English malts, Special B Malt & British caramel malts plus brown sugar. With a touch of tartness distinctively from this Olde English Ale.
WHAT IS FERMENTING? Fruit Ale, Extra Special Bitter- ESB, James Brown Ale, Belgian Dark Strong, Oatmeal Stout, Belgian Ale, and Old Ale.
Our Barrel Aged Room KEEPS EVOLVING! Here is a peak of our current lineup: Old Ales, Oatmeal Stout and Fruit Ale in Cognac Barrels. and then some in a whiskey barrel blended and non-blended, Barleywine, IMPERIAL PILSNER, BARLEY WINE, DARK BELGIAN, AND OF COURSE IMPERIAL IPAs AGED BARRELS LIKE in BOURBON (AMERICAN and SPANISH), TEQUILA, RUM, RED WINES, WHITE WINES, BRANDY, AND COGNAC. THESE BEERS WILL BE SPECIAL RELEASE!
I.P.A. (always an I.P.A., we can barely keep up!),
PLEASE CALL FOR MOST CURRENT CRAFT BEER LIST as we frequently change our beer list. See you soon.
We also carry wines and meads.